Students walking on the quad

Office of Student Accounts

We are dedicated to providing excellent service in a friendly and timely manner, while ensuring all transactions are accurately processed and records are properly maintained.


We perform the following functions for the University:

  • Student accounts receivables
  • Billing and collection of payments
  • Coordinating fee assessment and the billing process
  • Processing private scholarships
  • Applying financial aid funds to students' accounts
  • Processing and disbursing refunds
  • Perkins Loan processing
  • Administering financial holds on student accounts
  • 1098T tax forms

Contact Us View and Pay My Bill



Frequently Asked Questions


We accept payment in full by cash, check, debit card, credit card, e-check or wire transfer. For more information regarding payment methods, please visit our Payment Information page.

Payments can be made by card and electronic check (ACH) on Touchnet: Authorized users must first be given access by the student to sign on to Touchnet.

“The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) is a Federal law that protects the privacy of student education records. The law applies to all schools that receive funds under an applicable program of the U.S. Department of Education. FERPA gives parents certain rights with respect to their children's education records. These rights transfer to the student when he or she reaches the age of 18 or attends a school beyond the high school level.”  For more information please visit

As of April 2020, all students will be required to sign the Financial Responsibility Agreement on Student Planning prior to registration each semester. This agreement highlights all the financial responsibilities that students will have once they register for the academic term. Students are required to sign the agreement before registration can be completed. Failure to sign the agreement will prevent registration and show as a block on the student's account. The block will be removed once the agreement is signed.


To access the agreement, students need to sign on to Student Planning, and click on Required Agreements under their User Profile. The Financial Responsibility Agreement can be viewed from here and can then be signed and submitted. Students only need to sign the agreement for the term they are registering for.

The comprehensive fee is charged to all undergraduate students and covers all the resources available to students such as registration, student activities, the library, gym, common areas, health services, and transportation.
Statements are sent monthly as e-bills if there is a balance on the student’s account.
Please Note: No paper bills will be issued.
Please use the this link to access Aetna’s website. Towards the middle of the page, there is a button that says Enroll/Waive. In order to log in to the waiver, you must indicate if you are a domestic or international student, enter your student ID number, and your date of birth. Once you are logged in, you may enter the information found on your personal insurance card. Please allow up to ten business days for the insurance charge to be removed from your bill once the waiver is completed.

*International students are required to keep the student health insurance charged by the University.

Yes, all full time undergraduate students (enrolled in 12 or more credit hours) are required to have health insurance coverage, and each year student health insurance is charged to the student’s account. Waivers are available online starting in July.
Click here to submit your enrollment deposit. 
Deposits can be made online on Touchnet. Please select the Deposit tab on top and select the correct deposit that you would like to make a payment. Please also make sure the correct term is selected.

1098-T forms can be accessed by students on ServiceHub. Please click on the link that says View My 1098-T Forms under the Financial Information section to access your current and past 1098-T forms.

In previous years, your 1098-T included a figure in Box 2 that represented the Qualified Tuition and Related Expenses (QTRE) that was billed to your student account for the calendar (tax) year. Due to a change to institutional reporting requirements under federal law, beginning with tax year 2018, we will report in Box 1 the amount of Qualified Tuition and Related Expenses (QTRE) you paid during the year.

Depending on your income (or your family’s income, if you are a dependent), whether you were considered full or half-time enrolled, and the amount of your qualified educational expenses for the year, you may be eligible for a federal education tax credit. (You can find detailed information about claiming education tax credits in IRS Publication 970, page 9.)

The dollar amounts reported on your Form 1098-T may assist you in completing IRS Form 8863 – the form used for calculating the education tax credits that a taxpayer may claim as part of your tax return.

Should you have questions, please contact an informed tax preparer or adviser.

If a student wishes to grant parents or guardians access to their academic records, they may do so on ServiceHub. Once signed in to the student menu, the link FERPA Proxy Access can be found under User Options.


Contact Us

  • Office of Student Accounts


    Reid Castle, 3rd Floor
    Hours of Operation
    9 AM - 5 PM