Come Visit Manhattanville College!
Academic Information Sessions
Our undergraduate academic community and select campus departments offer sessions that provide an overview of their academic programs. In addition to attending an admissions information session and campus walking tour, students may also select to attend an academic program from the following options:
- Saturday, February 17th - Education, English, Creative Writing
- Saturday, March 10th - Business, Accounting, Marketing, Finance, Economics, Communications and Digital Media Production, Comp Sci, Math, Sport Studies
- Saturday, March 24th - Biology, Biochemistry, Chemistry, Environmental Science, Pre-Med, Pre-Physical Therapy, Psychology, Political Science, Criminal Justice and Law, Legal Studies, Dance and Theatre, Music, Studio Art
- Saturday, April 21st - Accepted Student Information
- Saturday, April 28th - Undecided Students
Our scenic campus is located in Purchase, about 30 miles from New York City, which gives students access to tons of internships and other opportunities. The campus was founded in 1841 and spans 100 acres. It was designed by famous architect Frederick Law Olmsted and features a beautiful quad, conveniently located class buildings, and many renovated facilities.