SPRING 2021 PLAN:
With the Fall semester well underway, the College has announced the Spring calendar and plans. See our announcement on the Spring calendar. The College is prepared to welcome community members back to campus for the Spring semester with current safety precautions still in place and in accordance with current guidance from the State of New York. For questions and other communications related to the coming academic year and campus reopening, email COVIDfirstname.lastname@example.org. Safety policies and protocols can be found here.
Manhattanville College is excited to welcome prospective students back for campus tours!
We will be conducting our tours Monday - Saturday at 10, 12, and 2 PM.
While we are excited to resume our campus tours, we want to let you know that the safety of you and our staff is of the utmost importance. Please read through our procedures and plans carefully below
- All visitors must bring their own mask and wear it AT ALL TIMES throughout their stay on campus / no exceptions will be permitted at this time. Tour Guides and Admission staff will be wearing masks and will maintain 6' distancing as well.
- Please arrive to campus no earlier than 10 minutes prior to your tour start time
- The tour will run approximately one hour
- Thorough disinfecting of our spaces is being conducted on a regular basis
- If you would like to meet with an individual from admissions, financial aid, housing or student accounts, this may be requested ahead of time by emailing CampusTours@mville.edu. We will try and accommodate but cannot make any guarantees.
- Each person attending the tour must show their ID at the security booth and also complete our health screening questionnaire on the Campus Clear app prior to your arrival. All you will have to do is show security that you have completed and passed the screening. Please visit here: https://campusclear.mville.edu. You are allowed a maximum of 3 guests. Once you do this, security will direct you towards the castle.
- We must adhere to cleaning and capacity protocols and as a result, the tour may not include every aspect of the campus. If there is a particular area that is very important you, please let us know when you sign up for the tour.
* Please note if you would like to tour the Nursing Facility, please schedule a tour time on Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday so we can accommodate
* Please also note that at this time we are not conducting tours of our residence halls due to current safety protocols surrounding COVID
Manhattanville College is taking precautionary measures and suspending all on-campus events until further notice.
Undergraduate Admissions is hosting Virtual Information Sessions every Wednesday evening at 6 PM. Sign up below:
Contact your counselor to schedule a one-on-one virtual chat!
We can't wait to meet with you virtually!
Come Visit Manhattanville College!
Our scenic campus is located in Purchase, about 30 miles from New York City, which gives students access to tons of internships and other opportunities. The campus was founded in 1841 and spans 100 acres. It was designed by famous architect Frederick Law Olmsted and features a beautiful quad, conveniently located class buildings, and many renovated facilities.