Whether you’re switching careers or climbing the ladder, our programs and courses get you where you want to go. Manhattanville College features a large community of graduate students with about 1,100 enrolled in over 75 graduate and certificate program. Located just half an hour away from New York City, there are many internship, career, and cultural opportunities for our graduate students.
Why Choose Manhattanville for Graduate School?
- Courses and programs are informed by the latest theoretical and practical considerations across all fields.
- Personalized guidance provides a roadmap for your professional advancement.
- Manhattanville's proximity to New York City attracts instructors who are leaders in their industry.
- Programs are designed with your work and life demands in mind. Weekend, evening, and summer classes are the norm.
- Those with master's degrees earn $1.3 million more over their lifetime than those with high school diplomas. (Source: U.S. Census Bureau 2014)
- Connected faculty and classmates introduce you to important professional networks.
- Manhattanville’s Center for Career Development offers lifetime career services for graduate students.
A long menu of schools and programs allows you to daydream various futures: novelist, educator, business mogul. The hard part is deciding which path is meant for you. Many of the schools on campus feature programs geared towards graduate students looking to earn their master's or doctorate degrees.
For example, the School of Business features a Post Baccalaureate Pre-Health program for those looking to prepare for earning a doctorate degree. Manhattanville’s School of Education features the most programs in the region and is also NCATE-accredited. Meanwhile, our MFA in Creative Writing program features flexible classes and can be completed in two years.
School of Professional Studies
From degrees in finance to international management, the School of Professional Studies offers an array of programs that sharpen your skills and make you the go-to specialist in your field. There are certificate programs for corporate executives and business professionals, too. Graduates have gone on to become Human Resource Managers, Senior Financial Analysts, Sports Agents and Managing Directors.
School of Education
No matter where you are in your career—beginning teacher, seasoned instructor, or a professional taking a new direction—the School of Education has programs designed to meet your needs. Day and evening classes are available to provide flexibility for all students. There’s even an accelerated program that can be completed in 7-12 months. Whether you’re looking to embark on or build upon your teaching career, our graduate programs will get you there.
MFA in Creative Writing Program
Experienced and aspiring writers alike will find a thriving literary community in our MFA program. Explore the craft of writing and improve your skills in fiction, creative nonfiction, and poetry. Our MFA alumni have written novels, had their work published in journals, and won writing awards. If you’ve always imagined yourself being a published author, our MFA program will give you the tools you need to succeed.
Learn more today!
If you see graduate school in your future, learn more about Manhattanville College today. Click below to the school of your choice.
Learn more today!
If you see graduate school in your future, learn more about Manhattanville College today.