Start Your First Year Off Right with New Student & Family Orientation
Our orientation program has events, activities, and academic information sessions to acclimate you to the Manhattanville campus. You will have the opportunity to meet faculty, staff, and students, learn how to get involved on campus, and learn the tips to success.
We look forward to seeing you and welcoming you into the Manhattanville family!
Summer 2020 Orientation Dates
Valiant Strategy Guide
You did it! We would like to walk you through the steps to ensure you are prepared for the first year at Manhattanville. We invite you to explore this page to complete the necessary action items and learn about life at The 'Ville! Click Here to Access the Full ChecklistClick the month and the items listed within to see your next steps. More links coming soon!
1. Submit VISA Process (International Students Only)
2. Participate in Roommate Selection (Residential Students Only)
3. Submit Health and Immunization Forms
1. Confirm we received your High School Transcript
2. Submit Transcripts for Transfer Credit
3. Setup a Payment Plan
4. File the Health Insurance Waiver (If applicable)
1. Confirm Class Schedule
2. Apply for a Parking Permit
3. Sign up for RAVE Campus Alerts
4. Complete ARMS (Division 3 Athletes Only)
1. Complete the College Student Inventory (CSI)"
2. Participate in Alchol EDU and SAPU
3. Browse Campus Job Opportunities
4. Attend Welcome Weekend
5. Check in on campus for the school year