Manhattanville's Go Green printers are available from public access computers in the Library and other locations around campus. Go Green printers utilize touch screens and Manhattanville ID card readers for ease of printing access.
At the beginning of each term, you will receive a print allowance, which is stored on your Manhattanville ID card. For each printed page, a small fee is deducted from your account balance. If you use your entire allowance, you must add funds to your account at a Go Green pay station. All unused funds will expire at the end of each term; remaining funds will not rollover to the next term.
Printing from a computer:
1. From the computer, please login to Papercut by entering your Manhattanville Student ID #.
2. Go to any Go Green printer. Select OK and swipe your ID card.
3. Your account name and balance will display. Select OK to continue.
4. Select the green Print Release button. Another screen will appear, select the job(s) in your queue that you want to print. Select Print on the bottom right.
Printing from a USB Stick:
1. Go to any Go Green printer. Select OK and swipe your ID card.
2. Your account name and balance will display. Select OK to continue.
3. In the following menu select the blue button labeled "Print from USB Drive".
4. Select Choose. Then select all files you want to print from your USB device. Then select the green Print button on the bottom right.