Manhattanville College Online Bookstore
Manhattanville Textbooks, powered by TextbookX, operates completely online and can be visited at textbook.mville.edu. Students visit the website to order online and have their textbooks shipped to their home or to campus while digital course material access is emailed. The bookstore also sells branded merchandise, course supplies, and other items.
Created in partnership with Akademos, Inc. and powered by TextbookX, Manhattanville Textbooks simplifies the textbook ordering process for students while providing them with a variety of physical and digital textbook formats.
Manhattanville Textbooks offers:
- Quick ordering process – complete your entire order in 5 minutes
- New, used, eBook, & rental textbook formats
- An average savings of 60% off list price on marketplace items
- Price match guarantee on new books
- Free shipping on retail orders over $49 (not including marketplace)
- Option to post and sell any textbook on the website's marketplace – you name the price
- Ability to pay for textbooks with approved financial aid
- School spirit merchandise like clothing, hats, and more!
- Year-round Customer Experience with 24/7 availability at the start of every major term
Visit the website and order online at textbook.mville.edu.
All courses, required materials, and pricing options are displayed in a personalized, easy-to-use page when you log in with your Manhattanville email and password.
1. Log in
2. Select textbooks
3. Check out & Deliver
Order early to take advantage of great savings opportunities and free delivery options. You can get your textbooks delivered to campus or your home.
And look out for The 'Ville'age Store, a new campus store where you can buy Manhattanville merch and other products coming this fall!
Need Help? Contact the Bookstore's Customer Experience team: textbook.mville.edu/help
- Track: Check on the delivery status of your order
- Returns: Need to return a book? Begin the return process here
- Sell Page: Learn how to post your textbooks for sale on the Marketplace
- FAQ: Other questions? Visit our FAQ page or check out our Help Videos
Faculty members use the convenient web portal to submit their course materials in advance of each semester. Using this portal, faculty view the courses they will be teaching, select the materials they want to use, and see what costs would be for students. The portal also has an option to create coursepacks.
- Link to two-page guide
- Link to help videos