SPRING 2021 PLAN:
With the Fall semester well underway, the College has announced the Spring calendar and plans. See our announcement on the Spring calendar. The College is prepared to welcome community members back to campus for the Spring semester with current safety precautions still in place and in accordance with current guidance from the State of New York. For questions and other communications related to the coming academic year and campus reopening, email COVIDemail@example.com. Safety policies and protocols can be found here.
As of July 8, 2020:
Attention All Incoming Students:
Given the pandemic, for the Fall 2020 semester, NO student will be permitted to move in or attend class without their immunization forms submitted. NO exceptions (unless you have a documented religious or medical exception).
If an extension is needed or assistance required completing and submitting the immunization forms, please contact by email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (914) 323-5245.
Immunization information is required by law for all students, undergraduate and graduate, who will register for 6 or more credits, and must be on file with the SHAC prior to enrollment. Exceptions apply to students born on or before January 1 who are at the age of 63 or older - Please notify our office. You will not be able to begin attending courses if you have not submitted your immunization information. Your health history establishes a medical record and enables the Student Health Center to provide care for you throughout your college career. All medical documents are kept in a secure medical records system and are maintained with strict confidentiality.
Required immunization documentation:
- MMR (measles, mumps, rubella)- proof of immunity
- 1st dose must have been administered on or after your 1st birthday
- 2nd dose must have been administered at least 1 month after your first dose
- OR, if you cannot obtain a & b, documentation of immunity by titers
- Meningitis – proof of immunity
- Documentation providing date of meningococcal vaccine within past 5 years
- OR, a signed electronic waiver for those opting not to have this vaccine (see important information regarding Meningitis within waiver)
The tutorial below will provide you with detailed instructions for how to submit your immunization records and health information. Submissions must be accompanied by supporting documentation from your doctor’s office or your prior academic institution. All submissions will be reviewed by SHAC staff.