Spring Orientation 2020
Join us for Spring Orientation on Wednesday, January 23rd from 12pm - 4pm. Our custom orientation program is aimed at ensuring success for new students as they begin their journey at Manhattanville College.
We look forward to seeing you and welcoming you into the Manhattanville family!
Move-in for new Spring Residential students is on Sunday, January 20th from 11am - 3pm or Monday, January 21st from 10am - 1pm.
Top 10 Reasons to attend Spring Orientation
- Meet with the Academic Advising team to create or finalize your class schedule.
- Connect with your fellow Valiants!
- Learn about Mville history. Did you know the movie Admissions with Paul Rudd was filmed at Manhattanville College?
- Have all of your financial aid questions answered with the Office of Financial Aid.
- Whether you are a Resident or Commuter, learn about the various options and services provided for you!
- Learn about the academic curriculum and academic expectations from our Faculty.
- Discover opportunities for involvement such as clubs and organizations, internships, student employment and much more!
- Interested in studying abroad? Father Wil will share the many travels our students have taken, including London, Italy and Belgium.
- See how you can get involved? Did you know there is an app that has all the different campus events and clubs/orgs?
- Not all colleges are the same! Learn about the Manhattanville College experience