Room Concerns Room SelectionHousing AccommodationsResident AdvisorsMail Information
- The first thing to do is to try talking to your roommate about your issues.
- If that is unsuccessful, contact your Resident Advisor (RA) so that they may mediate any discussions or issues between you and your roommate.
- If all else fails, make an appointment with your Resident Director (RD) to discuss other options.
According to Student Handbook/Code of Conduct, a visitor is defined as non-Manhattanville person or a commuter student of Manhattanville College who is visiting a student in one of the residence hall. All visitors to the residence halls that stay for more than 6 hours must be registered. To register a visitor, the visitor must complete the steps below if they are a commuter or a non-Manhattanville person AND must receive a visitor pass from Campus Safety. These steps should be completed before a visitor enters the residence hall. All visitors must be over 18 years of age, have a valid government issued ID, and proof of COVID-19 Vaccine.
A visitor only needs to complete the online process one time, as the information is kept on file. Visitors must receive a new visitor pass each time they visit a residence hall.
This process listed below must be completed before a visitor can be issued a visitor pass.
Types of Visitor Passes
- Day Pass
- Any visitor staying in a residence hall for more than 6 hours
- Overnight Pass
- Any visitor arriving after 5pm
If Visitor is not a Manhattanville Student:
- Visit http://mville.edu/visitor
- Complete all necessary information and upload picture
- For Emergency Contact, visitor must use someone else other than the Host Student
- Visitor should register before arriving to campus
- Visitor will receive an email confirmation once they have registered. They must follow the instructions in the email.
- Visitor and Host Student can proceed to Campus Safety for a Visitor Pass. Visitor will need an valid form of ID and Proof of COVID Vaccine
- Visitors only need to complete this process one time, but must receive a Visitor Pass from Campus Safety each time they visit campus.
Students applying for a Residential Housing Accommodation must submit a completed Manhattanville College Medical Housing Accommodations Application. The form can be found here
Your mailing address would be:
Your Full Name
2900 Purchase Street
Purchase, NY 10577