The Division of Student Affairs is responsible for the overall well-being of all students during their time at Manhattanville. This office is committed to creating a living-learning environment that fosters student growth and development. The Vice President for Student Affairs oversees all related offices working together to meet a broad range of student needs.
Working collaboratively, our offices make every effort to accurately assess, represent, and meet the needs of Manhattanville’s student population. With assistance from many segments of the College community, members of the Student Affairs area provide students with opportunities to develop leadership skills and improve their ability to make informed choices.
Student Affairs Team Leaders
- Vice President of Student Affairs & Chief Diversity Officer | Dr. Cindy L. Porter
- Assistant Dean for Community Life | Susan Boyd
- Associate Dean of Student Health and Counseling (SHAC) | Dr. Melissa Boston
- Director of Athletics and Recreation | Julene Caulfield
- Director/Catholic Chaplain for the Mary T. Clark Center for Religion and Social Justice | Craig Donnelly
- Associate Director for Campus Life | Maria Moreno
- Director of the Center for Inclusion (CFI) | Anthony Wilder