SPRING 2021 PLAN:
With the Fall semester well underway, the College has announced the Spring calendar and plans. See our announcement on the Spring calendar. The College is prepared to welcome community members back to campus for the Spring semester with current safety precautions still in place and in accordance with current guidance from the State of New York. For questions and other communications related to the coming academic year and campus reopening, email COVIDfirstname.lastname@example.org. Safety policies and protocols can be found here.
The Division of Student Affairs is responsible for the overall well-being of all students during their time at Manhattanville. This office is committed to creating a living-learning environment that fosters student growth and development. The Vice President for Student Affairs oversees all related offices working together to meet a broad range of student needs.
Working collaboratively, our offices make every effort to accurately assess, represent, and meet the needs of Manhattanville’s student population. With assistance from many segments of the College community, members of the Student Affairs area provide students with opportunities to develop leadership skills and improve their ability to make informed choices.
Student Affairs Team Leaders
- Vice President of Student Affairs & Chief Diversity Officer | Dr. Cindy L. Porter
- Dean of Students | Dr. Sharlise Smith-Rodriguez
- Director of Residence Life and Conference Services | Dr. Shari Crandall
- Associate Dean of Student Health and Counseling (SHAC) | Dr. Melissa Boston
- Director of the Office of International Students & Study Abroad (OISS) | L.A. Adams
- Director of Athletics and Recreation | Julene Caulfield
- Director/Catholic Chaplain for the Mary T. Clark Center for Religion and Social Justice | Joy Pellegrino
- Director of the Center for Student Accommodations (CSA) | Alyssa Campo-Carman
- Director of the Center for Student Involvement & Leadership (CSIL) | Alexander Barkley
- Director of the Center for Inclusion (CFI) | Adebimpe Dare
We Are Student Affairs