April 8 9:00 AM - April 8 4:00 PM
Project Management Full Day Workshop
Learn how running a project requires a mix of skill sets and tools in order to create an environment that leads to success. In this one-day hands-on workshop, you are provided with a comprehensive overview of the project management process using Microsoft Project — from planning to execution — and gain the skills to implement project management best practices within your organization.
Upon successfully completing this workshop, students will have a basic familiarity with Microsoft Project and be able to demonstrate proficiency of key topics including the understanding of:
- The meaning of project management.
- The importance of planning before executing a major project.
- The execution phases of a project.
- The importance of project management as it effects strategy and business success.
- The concept of time and resource constraints.
- The relationships among scheduling, planning, and prioritization of projects and tasks.