SPRING 2021 PLAN:
With the Fall semester well underway, the College has announced the Spring calendar and plans. See our announcement on the Spring calendar. The College is prepared to welcome community members back to campus for the Spring semester with current safety precautions still in place and in accordance with current guidance from the State of New York. For questions and other communications related to the coming academic year and campus reopening, email COVIDfirstname.lastname@example.org. Safety policies and protocols can be found here.
Training and Education
Race and Ethnicity
- ACUE has put together a set of FREE Inclusive Online Teaching Webinars including the recordings and resources.
- Teaching: Readers Share Ideas on Inclusive and Anti-Racist Teaching
- From Inclusion to Equity: Pedagogies the Close the Achievement Gaps
- Revolutionizing my Syllabus: The Process
LGBT & Gender
- The Consortium of Higher Education LGBT Resource Professionals - Includes a database of LGBT Higher Education research and resources.
- HRC Topics: Campus and Young Adult - The Human Rights Campaign (Working for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender Equal Rights) Campus and Young Adult Resources.
- 'Ask Me': What LGBTQ Students Want Their Professors to Know - Video from The Chronicle of Higher Education where transgender and gender-nonbinary students share what keeps them from feeling safe and thriving on campus.