COVID-19: VACCINE INFORMATION FOR THE MANHATTANVILLE COMMUNITY
Students, faculty and staff are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and submit proof of vaccination by August 2, 2021, to be on campus this fall. For information and to submit proof of vaccination, students can visit the Student Health and Counseling website. Employees can contact Human Resources or upload proof HERE. Email COVIDfirstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Training and Education
Race and Ethnicity
- ACUE has put together a set of FREE Inclusive Online Teaching Webinars including the recordings and resources.
- Teaching: Readers Share Ideas on Inclusive and Anti-Racist Teaching
- From Inclusion to Equity: Pedagogies the Close the Achievement Gaps
- Revolutionizing my Syllabus: The Process
- Diversity Equity Audits (Community Forum Presentation - 1/26/2021)
- Framing Equity Work (Community Forum Presentation - 1/26/2021)
- Equity Audit Workshop: Messaging and Marketing (March 10, 2021)
- Equity Audit Workshop: Data and Institutional Outcomes (March 24, 2021)
- Equity Audit Workshop: Programs and Student Outcomes (April 7, 2021)
LGBT & Gender
- The Consortium of Higher Education LGBT Resource Professionals - Includes a database of LGBT Higher Education research and resources.
- HRC Topics: Campus and Young Adult - The Human Rights Campaign (Working for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender Equal Rights) Campus and Young Adult Resources.
- 'Ask Me': What LGBTQ Students Want Their Professors to Know - Video from The Chronicle of Higher Education where transgender and gender-nonbinary students share what keeps them from feeling safe and thriving on campus.