COVID-19: VACCINE INFORMATION FOR THE MANHATTANVILLE COMMUNITY
Students, faculty and staff are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and submit proof of vaccination by August 2, 2021, to be on campus this fall. For information and to submit proof of vaccination, students can visit the Student Health and Counseling website. Employees can contact Human Resources or upload proof HERE. Email COVIDfirstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
- FinAid.org’s list of LGBTQ Scholarhips - Financial Aid for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender Students
- HRC’s LGBTQ Student Scholarship Database - Database of LGBT scholarships.
- Point Foundation: The National LGBTQ Scholarship Fund - Includes and provides scholarship and leadership opportunities for undergraduate/graduate students.
- Pride Foundation - Offers over 50 different types of scholarships, but students only need to complete one application. Most scholarships are available for ally or questioning students as well. All funds promote leadership and diversity in the LGBT community.
Career Development Resources
The Center for Career Development Career Resources pages lists a wide range of scholarship and career resources for students of all backgrounds!
Clubs & Organizations at Manhattanville
Manhattanville College students celebrate diversity with their peers through their involvement inside and outside of the classroom. Below are a few of our current clubs/organizations and campus committees that provide cultural connections, personal support, and opportunities to expand on leadership skills.
Curious to learn more about our offerings and connect with someone? Visit The ‘Ville using this link to get connected today.
A few of our campus club & committee offerings:
- Asian American Student Association (AASA)
- Black Student Union (BSU)
- Capoeira Sagrado Caração
- Caribbean and African Student Association (CSA)
- Cross Roads
- Daughters for Life
- Hillel International — The Foundation for Jewish Campus Life to Manhattanville Hillel
- Latin American Student Organization (LASO)
- Latin Fusion — Dance Team
- Manhattanville Valiants Access Club (MVAC)
- Muslim Student Association (MSA)
- Royalty Steppers StepTeam
- Council for Diversity & Equity (CODE)
- International Bazaar Planning Committee
- Manhattanville Interfaith Student Council
- TintaExtinta Spanish Literary Magazine
- + more!
Interested in starting a new club or want more information on how to join? Email the Center for Student Involvement & Leadership (CSIL) at CSIL@mville.edu, Connect with CSIL on The ‘Ville!