- LGBTQ Glossary (PDF): https://www.amnestyusa.org/pdfs/toolkit_LGBTglossary.pdf
- The Trevor Project : Crisis Support and Suicide Prevention for LGBTQ Youth
- It Gets Better Project - The It Gets Better Project’s mission is to communicate to lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender youth around the world that it gets better, and to create and inspire the changes needed to make it better for them.
- National Center for Transgender Equality Resources Page: Extensive List of Resources for Transgender and Non-Binary Students
- Trans Lifeline: Support for Transgender People Experiencing a Crisis
- GLSEN - Advise on, advocate for, and research comprehensive policies designed to protect LGBTQ students as well as students of marginalized identities.
- The Loft - Located in White Plains, the Loft works to further the cause of inclusion, diversity, and pride through education, advocacy, and celebration.
- The Loft Virtual Support & Social Groups: http://www.loftgaycenter.org/announcing_virtual_support_groups
- LGBT Life Westchester - serves to showcase the groups, organizations, and support networks available to the LGBTQ community in Westchester County.
Race and Ethnicity
- Campus Pride - Campus Pride represents the only national nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization for student leaders and campus groups working to create a safer college environment for LGBT students.
- Human Rights Campaign -Organization driven to advocate for equal right in the LGBT community and promote non-discrimination protection laws. They provide scholarship opportunities, and articles on current policy issues and lawmakers, as well as local and statewide concerns.
- Victory Fund - A national organization dedicated to electing openly LGBT people who can further equality at all levels of government.
- The National LGBTQ Taskforce - The National LGBT Task Force advances full freedom, justice and equality for LGBT people.
- Transgender Law Center - the largest national trans-led organization advocating for a world in which all people are free to define themselves and their futures.
Race and Ethnicity
- Anti-Racism E-Books (free) from Hoopla
- Anti-Racist Book Recommendations
- Privilege, Power, and Difference, 3rd edition
- 35 Dumb Things Well-Intended People Say, by Dr. Maura Cullen
- The Advocate - Established in 1967, is the oldest and largest LGBT publication in the United States and focuses on news, politics, opinion, and arts and entertainment.
- LGBT History Month Magazine - LGBT History Month Magazine represents the diversity, sexual orientation, gender identity and the importance of equality and fairness.
- Outfront Magazine - Out Front is one of the oldest and largest LGBT media networks in the nation.
- LGBTQ&A – Weekly interviews with the most interesting LGBT people in the world. Produced by the Advocate magazine, in partnership with GLAAD.
- Making Gay History I LGBTQ Oral Histories – Intimate, personal portraits of both known and long-forgotten champions, heroes, and witnesses to history brought to you from rare archival interviews.
- One from the Vaults - With the trans history podcast, One from the Vaults, Morgan M. Page has created a vital resource for the LGBTQ community. Page's exquisitely researched interviews show how the history of trans people is threaded throughout the history of the world.
Race and Ethnicity
- Brené with Ibram X. Kendi on How to Be an Antiracist (Podcast)
- Codeswitch (Podcast). What's CODE SWITCH? It's the fearless conversations about race that you've been waiting for! Hosted by journalists of color, our podcast tackles the subject of race head-on. We explore how it impacts every part of society — from politics and pop culture to history, sports and everything in between. This podcast makes ALL OF US part of the conversation — because we're all part of the story.
- Yo, Is This Racist? With Andrew Ti AND Tawny Newsome (Podcast)