- Where do I find out about upcoming CTLS faculty development events?
Please visit the “Upcoming Programming” page on the CTLS website.
- How do I make an appointment with the Instructional Technologist?
Bancha Srikacha can be reached at Bancha.Srikacha@mville.edu.
- How do I make suggestions for programming?
Any member of the campus community should feel absolutely free to reach out to Carleigh.Brower@mville.edu. We welcome your feedback and suggestions.
- Can eTerns help me set up technology in my classroom?
For classroom technology, please contact Media Services via the Manhattanville Help Desk, or 914.323.7200.
- Can I use the CTLS for meeting space?
When the CTLS is not being utilized for faculty development programming, it is available for faculty meetings. Please note that the CTLS is an open faculty space, if you would be uncomfortable with faculty coming in during your meeting, please schedule another space. Please use this Room Request to reserve the space.
- Where can I access slides and handouts from CTLS workshops and events?
Materials from faculty development events are available on the CTLS Blackboard page.