- Academic Calendars
- Class Cancellations
- Change of Name/Address
- Classroom Assignments
- Course Registration
- College Catalogs
- Course Adds, Drops, Withdrawals & Auditing
- Cross-Registration: Purchase and Manhattanville Colleges
- Declare a Major or Minor
- Degree Verification
- Diplomas and Apostilles
- Enrollment Verification
- Faculty Resources
- Final Exams
- Forms Library
- Grading/Grading Policies
- Graduation & Commencement
- Schedule of Classes
- ServiceHub and Student Planning
- Transfer Credit
- Office of the Provost
- Undergraduate Valiant Advising Team
- Assessment & Accreditation
- Academic Resource Center
- Center for Teaching, Learning, and Scholarship
- Office of Instructional Technology
The complete academic record and transcripts of current and former Manhattanville students are maintained by the Registrar's Office. In compliance with the Family Education Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA), academic record information is disclosed only with consent of the student.
Manhattanville College has partnered with Parchment for online transcript ordering and electronic transcripts! This partnership allows us expedited transcript ordering and fulfillment processes, but does not sacrifice the level of service you have come to expect from the Registrar’s Office.
Online ordering dramatically decreases processing time, while electronic sending capabilities makes delivery virtually instantaneous. Our goal is to streamline the entire process so your transcripts reach their destinations more efficiently, giving you peace of mind by making your application and transfer processes easier. Paper transcripts are $15 and electronic transcripts (PDF) are discounted to $12.
Access the Parchment ordering system to:
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at 914-323-5337 or by email.
- In accordance with New York's Article 129-B Legislation (the "Enough is Enough" law), Manhattanville's official transcripts will display external transcript comments recording outcomes involving certain disciplinary actions imposed on a student. For details on the legislation and the transcript notation policy, please visit the Dean of Student's Student Conduct page and access the current version of the Student Handbook.
- Manhattanville students do not need to request transcripts when applying to Manhattanville Graduate Programs. Submission of official transcripts of course work from other institutions is still required.