MANHATTANVILLE AT A GLANCE
Get to know Manhattanville College: From our diverse student body to our low student-to-faculty ratio to our top-notch athletic programs, we’re proud of our reputation for excellence and our commitment to student satisfaction!
LOCATION: Purchase, NY
FOUNDED: 1841 in Manhattan; relocated to the current campus in September 1952, the former estate of Whitelaw Reid, publisher of the New York Herald Tribune and Ambassador to England.
ENROLLMENT: 1,541: Total Undergraduate Enrollment | 994: Total Graduate Enrollment
GRADUATES WHO EXCEL
Manhattanville College graduates go on to do amazing things: leading impressive companies on the cutting edge of business trends, helping to improve patient care at top healthcare facilities, passionately educating the next generation of schoolchildren, and furthering their own educations with advanced degrees.
- 86% of students in the Class of 2020 are employed or currently enrolled in graduate school
o 49% Employed
o 37% Enrolled in graduate studies
- All undergraduate students complete a minimum of one internship, experiential learning or clinical experience prior to degree completion.
- 100% Pass Rate for nursing students completing the National Council Licensure Examination (NCLEX)
Go Valiants! Manhattanville has a long history of success in athletics, boasting 23 NCAA Division III teams, many of which have receved honors on the national stage. We take great pride in supporting our student athletes and cheering them on at our state-of-the-art facilities adds a rich layer to campus life. Our standout sports achievements include:
•44 NCAA Tournament Appearances
•59 Conference Tournament Championships
•36 All-American Selections
• 11 COSIDA Academic All-Americans
• 59 Conference Players of the Year
• 53 Conference Regular Season Championships
• 104 All-Region Honorees
Middle State Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE)
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP)
Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology (JRCERT)