The Student Accounts Office (Bursar window, Monday - Friday ) will provide check cashing services to individuals with a valid Manhattanville College Identification Card. The ONLY checks that can be cashed are:
- Personal checks, not to exceed $100 per day.
- Personal checks from family members, also not to exceed $100 per day.
- There will be no outside payroll checks cashed.
- No Manhattanville Accounts Payable checks will be cashed.
In the event a check cashed is returned by the bank for insufficient funds, the following procedure will be followed:
Summer, Winter Break, and Spring Break Hours are Tuesdays and Thursday 10:00 AM - 12:30 PM and 1:30 PM - 2:30 PM
- There is a $25.00 fee for any check returned for insufficient funds.
- Checks that are returned by the bank for insufficient funds a second time, are considered "bounced".
- Returned checks must be replaced by cash, money order or bank check.
- More than one returned check will result in the loss of check cashing privileges for the remainder of the academic year.