Manhattanville offers an Early Decision option for students who have decided that Manhattanville is their first choice.
- Application must be received by December 1 of your senior year in secondary school.
- To apply, check off the Early Decision box on the application.
- Submit all Admissions Requirements via your guidance counselor.
- You will be asked to sign a statement that confirms that if you are accepted by Manhattanville you will withdraw any applications for admission from other colleges, and that you will file no additional applications.
- Your guidance counselor must co-sign the statement.
- A response will be submitted by January 1.
If you are offered admission, you must submit a nonrefundable deposit confirmation of $300 (resident) or $200 (commuter) within two weeks of notification.