Student Status Verification
The Registrar's Office handles verifications for student status or proof of graduation. This includes verifications for insurance purposes, bank loans, and employment opportunities. The Registrar is the certifying official for New York State TAP (Tuition Assistance Program). We are not able to verify student status for future semester enrollment unless the student is pre-registered.
Verification request options:
- Click on Verification Form . Fill in the appropriate information, print out and fax to (914) 323-5211, or mail to:
2900 Purchase St.
Purchase, NY 10577.
- Visit us in person and fill out the request form at the Registrar's Office.
- Written requests can also be faxed or mailed. Please include the following information:
- Your full name (student name if different from current name)
- Your student ID number or social security number
- Enrollment status (current student or previous- if previous, approximate dates of attendance)
- Your student status (full-time, part-time, undergraduate, graduate, matriculated, non-matriculated)
- Anticipated graduation date (if applicable)
- Degree conferred/ Past graduation date
- Will you be picking it up or needing it mailed? If you are requesting that it be mailed, provide name and address where verification should be sent.
- Please note that verifications take approximately 5-7 regular business days to process.