Student Status Verification:
The Registrar's Office handles requests for student attendance status or degree verification directly from individual students and alumni. This includes verifications for insurance purposes, bank loans, and employment. The Registrar's Office is also the certifying official for New York State TAP (Tuition Assistance Program). We cannot verify student attendance status for future semester enrollment unless the student is pre-registered.
Employers & Background Verification Requesters:
Please visit our Degree Verification page to contact the National Student Clearinghouse's DegreeVerify service.
Individual Student Verification request options:
- Click on Verification Form . Fill in the appropriate information, print out and fax to (914) 323-5211, or mail to:
2900 Purchase St.
Purchase, NY 10577.
- Visit us in person and fill out the request form at the Registrar's Office.
- Written requests can also be faxed or mailed. Please include the following information:
- Your full name (student name if different from current name)
- Your student ID number or social security number
- Enrollment status (current student or previous- if previous, approximate dates of attendance)
- Your student status (full-time, part-time, undergraduate, graduate, matriculated, non-matriculated)
- Anticipated graduation date (if applicable)
- Degree conferred/ Past graduation date
- Will you be picking it up or needing it mailed? If you are requesting that it be mailed, provide name and address where verification should be sent.
- Please note that verifications take approximately 5-7 regular business days to process.