Graduate Course Schedule & Registration Information
Registration and Add/Drop for courses at Manhattanville is conducted online using your WebAdvisor
portal. The most up-to-date Schedule of Classes information is also viewed online in WebAdvisor:
- Prospective Students: Non-Manhattanville Students may use WebAdvisor to view available courses. Click the "PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS" link. Select the "Search for Sections" link and then choose the term you would like to view classes in by selecting one from the Term drop-down list. Choose the Subjects and Course Levels you're interested in and then click SUBMIT.
- Current Students: After logging into WebAdvisor, click "Search for Sections" and navigate to the term you wish to view.
Use the links below for detailed information on registration dates, online access appointments and tuition/fee information:
(Graduate & Professional Studies Programs)
In order to take classes as a non-matriculated student in a Graduate & Professional Studies program, please provide us with the following:
- Submit an Online Application. The normal application fee is waived for online application.
- Arrange to have official transcripts of all undergraduate and graduate work forwarded directly from the institution(s) to the respective Graduate Admissions Office.
- Special Requirements: M.A. in Writing Applicants: Submit a 10-12 page sample of your writing. This must included at least five pages of prose.
- Complete the Graduate Registration Form.
- Complete the Graduate Admissions Non-Matric Form or the Adult Accelerated B.S. Completion Programs Non-Matric Form.
Call or email us for more information.
School of Graduate & Professional Studies Admissions
Files in .pdf format require Adobe® Reader® .
To get a free copy, click the button at left.