Academics Banner

Change of Name/Address For Students

(NOTE: College faculty and employees must update their personal records with the Human Resources Office using their Personal Data Change form)

Requests from current students for a change of name or address must be submitted in writing. Use the following form(s) or visit the Registrar's Office in Rm. BR-113.

Change of Name Form

Changes of name must be accompanied by supporting documentation. Original documents are necessary for verification purposes. Due to the need to authenticate the signature of the submitting party and supporting documents, this form CANNOT be submitted electronically, but rather must be submitted in person to the Registrar's Office. See note below for name change limitations.

Change of Address Form

Changes of address should be for changes to your permanent residence ONLY. Completed forms may be faxed to (914) 323-5211, mailed to the Manhattanville College Registrar's Office, 2900 Purchase St., Purchase, NY  10577, or submitted in person.

Changes to Social Security Numbers:

Changes to social security numbers, or initial entry of a social security number to a student's College record, require presentation of an original SSN card and valid photo identification to the Registrar's Office staff. Copies, Faxes and emails will NOT be accepted.  

IMPORTANT NOTE: After graduation or cessation of attendance, a student's name and home address becomes part of their permanent college record and is NO LONGER UPDATED. Alumni may update and maintain current name and address information with the Manhattanville Office of Alumni Relations.