The Faculty Course Development Fund will cover reimbursement for course development, including supplies and materials.
Our current budget is $2,250. The current fund limit is $150 for full-time faculty and $75 for part-time faculty per fiscal year. The fiscal year for the FSC budget is July 1, 2012 through June 30, 2013. The Committee will honor requests for this time period only.
Faculty download and complete the Check Requisition Form and submit ONE original and TWO copies, along with original receipts, to Elizabeth Cherry of the Faculty Service Committee. When completing the Check Requisition Form and compiling original receipts, please keep in mind the following:
- The Payee ID is your Manhattanville ID number.
- Include your email address and your home address on the address line. Your Social Security Number is NOT required.
- The Service Committee will enter Department and Object Number(s) to be charged.
- Initial the "Check Requested by" line
- Sign your name on the Payee line.
- Make two copies of your form and receipts
- Submit the original and one copy
- Keep one copy for your records
The Faculty Service Committee will process reimbursements on the 1st and 15th of each month.