|Math Placement Exam|
The Math Placement Exam is MANDATORY for ALL incoming students, and
Instructions for Enrolling in the Online Placement Test
(Updated May 7 2013)
1. Go to http://blackboard9.mville.edu
2. Login to Blackboard using your new Manhattanville credentials. Your username is your last name and first initial (unless otherwise indicated in the welcome email or letter you recently received with your new account setup instructions). The first time you log into Blackboard, your password is also the same as your username.
Example: Jane Valiant
If you have trouble logging in, contact the Help Desk at (914) 323-7230. (Note you may change your password under "Personal Information" in the "Tools" box on the left side of the screen after your login.)
3. Once you have logged in, click on the "Courses" tab at the top of the screen.
4. Search for "Math Placement Exam" in the "Course Search" box.
5. When a list with the Math Placement Exam appears, click on the arrows next to the title to show the drop-down menu. Select "Enroll."
6. Click "Submit" to enroll in the course.
7. Confirm your enrollment by clicking "OK" at the bottom right of the screen.
8. You are now enrolled in the Math Placement Exam course. Be sure to read all of the instructions before clicking the link for the test at the bottom of the screen.
9. If you will not be taking the test immediately after enrolling, you may return to the link without re-enrolling. Log into Blackboard again, and click on "Math Placement Exam" on your front page under "My Courses."
Students eligible for testing accommodations are encouraged to contact