Students must comply with the following requirements in order to maintain their MAP status:
- Complete all courses and achieve a minimum 2.8 GPA during the residential three-week Pre-Freshman Summer Program. Continuing at Manhattanville College is contingent upon completion of the residential summer program.
- Attend and pass Student Enrichment Workshops during the Fall semester
- Meet with their MAP counselor on a regular basis
- Maintain full-time status (12 credits per semester)
- Complete 15 community service/social justice hours per semester
- Maintain a minimum GPA of 2.8
- Attend two MAP sponsored events per semester
- Participate in individual or group tutoring through the ARC during first year
- Freshmen participate in the Manhattanville Mentor Program
- Adhere to the MAP Scholarship Policy.
Students are strongly encouraged to:
- Participate in work-study
- Participate in a student club or organization