Students must comply with the following requirements in order to maintain their MAP status:
- Complete all courses and achieve a minimum 2.8 GPA during the Pre-Freshman Summer Program and for college career. Continuing at Manhattanville College is contingent upon completion of the residential summer program.
- Attend and pass Mville 101 course (FYP 1000A) during the Fall semester
- Meet with their MAP counselor on a regular basis
- Maintain full-time status 15-16 credits
- Complete 15 community service/social justice hours per semester
- Attend two Educational MAP sponsored events per semester
- Participate in individual or group tutoring the first year
- Freshmen participate in the Manhattanville Mentor Program as a mentee
- Adhere to the MAP_Scholarship_Policy_11_14.pdf.
Students are strongly encouraged to:
- Participate in work-study/internship opportunities
- Participate in a student club or organization