Academics Banner

Forms and Applications

Click on one of the links below for access to required forms.

Academic Advising Semester Schedule Grid (Fall & Spring)

Add/Drop Form

Application for Credit Overload

Change of Address Form

Course Withdrawal Form (Fulltime Undergraduate)

Course Withdrawal Form (Part-time Undergraduate)

Diploma Verification Form

Emergency Info/Waiver of Confidentiality Form

Faculty Consent Form

Full-Time Undergraduate Registration Form

Independent Study Course Request Form

Pass/Fail Request Form

Part-Time Undergraduate Registration Form

Transfer Credit Approval Form

Self Designed Major Application

SUNY Purchase Cross-Registration Form

Transcript Request Form

Undergraduate Declaration Change of Program Minor Change of Advisor Form

Verification Request Form