Mission: To educate students to be ethical and socially-responsible leaders in a global community.
We are committed to:
- Ensuring the intellectual, ethical, and social development of each student within a community of engaged scholars and teachers;
- Encouraging each student to develop as an independent and creative thinker in pursuing career and personal goals; and
- Providing a diverse, inclusive, and nurturing environment which develops in each student a commitment to service and leadership within a global community.
Values: Ethical integrity and social responsibility
Vision: Our founding vision calls for an integrated education which attends to the mind and body, heart and spirit, of our community.
Three foundational imperatives drive our vision and commitment to educating the whole person:
- A firm belief in learning as a habit to be cultivated and nurtured through a lifetime;
- A conviction that education's transformative effects are best realized through meaningful action, and a willingness to serve and lead ethically and responsibly;
- A commitment to preparing students, through integrated learning, for a world that is global, diverse and intercultural.