Manhattanville students will soon have a powerful email, web, and collaboration tools that can help you work faster and gain skills for the workplace. Microsoft Office 365 has your favorite Office features online and allows you to create sophisticated reports and presentations, collaborate in real time with classmates, and share and edit documents from your smart phone, PC, or Mac.
With Office 365:
- No more cleaning out your inbox! You get a web-based email account with a 25GB mailbox that you can keep for life.
- Communicate from your smart phone, PC, or Mac, using e-mail, instant messaging, video chat, and online meetings.
- Work together online with Office Web Apps; create, share and update Microsoft Office documents without losing formatting when saving to various places.
- Collaborate in real time; share your desktop, whiteboard, and record a live video call.
- Prepare for the workplace with the Microsoft tools your future employers are using.
- Better coordinate your schedule by sharing calendars with classmates, team members, and teachers.
If you have critical emails that you wish to keep, please save them to your computer, flash drive, or print them out. Old e-mails will not be migrated to your new Office 365 e-mail box.
Please watch for future emails for instruction and log on information.
- Check your current Manhattanville email for your user ID and password.
- Sign in to Office 365 by using the user ID and temporary password that your administrator gave you.
Office 365 includes email, document sharing, Microsoft Office Web Apps and more. There are important setup tasks that you need to do to use all of the features of Office 365. This guide leads you through those steps.
Take a video tour: Office 365: a tour for users
Explore Office 365 on the web
You can use the Outlook Web App for email, calendar, contacts, and more. You can use a team site, including Office Web Apps, to share documents.