Microsoft Office 365
Manhattanville College now has a powerful email, web, and collaboration tools for all former and current students. Microsoft Office 365 has your favorite Office features online and allows you to create sophisticated reports and presentations, collaborate in real time with classmates, and share and edit documents. Accessing your office 365 from your smart phone coming soon!
Getting Started With Office 365
- Log in at: http://outlook.com/owa.student.mville.edu
or visit MyMville > Students, and in the Student Quick Links box at right, click Office 365 E-mail.
- Username: lastname, first initial (in most cases)..
For example: smitha
- Password: Your initial password is:
For example: Andrew Smith's password would be: As1234567).
- Your first name initial in CAPS,
- Your last name initial in lower case, and
- Your full 7 digit student ID number.
Manage your OWN password
We strongly encourage you to change your password immediately:
If you need further assistance, please call the IT Help Desk 914-323-7230.
- Visit https://selfservice.mville.edu
Or visit MyMville and in the Manhattanvile Quick Links box at right, click Self Service Password Utility.
- Enter your user name. For example: smitha
- Enter your initial password For example: As1234567
- Select your 2 security questions.
(For security reasons, do not share your answers with anyone.)
- Change your temporary password.
Microsoft Office 365 includes email, document sharing, Microsoft Office Web Apps and more. There are important setup tasks that you need to do to use all of the features of Office 365.
A video guide leads you through those steps. Watch Office 365: a tour for users today!