Sarah Murray, Ph.D.
Visiting Assistant Professor
Dr. Sarah Davies Murray received her B.S.F.S. from Georgetown University's School of Foreign Service, her M.A. from the University of Chicago's Committee on International Relations, and her Ph.D. in Politics from New York University. In addition to teaching Political Science and Legal Studies core classes, including in comparative and international politics, Dr. Murray has developed new Manhattanville courses on international security and the European Union.
- Executive & Continuing Education
- Attend an Open House/Info Session
- Continuing Legal Education
- Corporate Learning & Training
- Degree Completion
- Education & Research Center for Managing Risk
- Online Executive Certificate in Paralegal Studies
- Post-Baccalaureate Pre-Health Program
- The School of Graduate & Professional Studies
- Winter & Summer Sessions
- News & Events