Paul Kucharski, Ph.D.
Paul Kucharski received his M.A. and Ph.D. from Fordham University. His research is primarily in normative and applied ethics, philosophy of the person, and philosophy of religion. He is especially interested in exploring how an emphasis on the uniqueness of persons can (and should) operate within our moral reasoning. Kucharski has published on the relationship between personalism and natural law theory, and on the metaphysics of respecting persons. He is also the faculty adviser for the newly formed Manhattanville College philosophy club.
- Executive & Continuing Education
- Attend an Open House/Info Session
- Continuing Legal Education
- Corporate Learning & Training
- Degree Completion
- Education & Research Center for Managing Risk
- Online Executive Certificate in Paralegal Studies
- Post-Baccalaureate Pre-Health Program
- The School of Graduate & Professional Studies
- Winter & Summer Sessions
- News & Events