Yasemin Gurcan, Ph.D.
Visiting Assistant Professor
Dr. Yasemin Gurcan is a Visiting Assistant Professor and Chair of the Physics Department. She earned her Ph.D. in Physics from The City University of New York. Dr. Gurcan's research focuses on condensed matter physics. She comes to Manhattanville with more than five years of teaching experience at LaGuardia Community College, The Fashion Institute of Technology, Baruch College, City College, and John Jay College of Criminal Justice. Research interests: Cold atoms, correlated electron systems, unconventional superconductivity.
- Executive & Continuing Education
- Attend an Open House/Info Session
- Continuing Legal Education
- Corporate Learning & Training
- Degree Completion
- Education & Research Center for Managing Risk
- Online Executive Certificate in Paralegal Studies
- Post-Baccalaureate Pre-Health Program
- The School of Graduate & Professional Studies
- Winter & Summer Sessions
- News & Events