Camille Rankine, M.F.A.
Rankine is the author of Slow Dance with Trip Wire, selected by Cornelius Eady for the Poetry Society of America's 2010 New York Chapbook Fellowship. She is also the recipient of a 2010 "Discovery"/Boston Review Poetry Prize, and was featured as an emerging poet in the fall 2010 issue of American Poet and the April 2011 issue of O, The Oprah Magazine. Also her poetry has been published in several other magazines and journals, including American Poet, Boston Review, Denver Quarterly, DIAGRAM, Indiana Review and POOL: A Journal of Poetry. And she was commissioned by the New York Botanical Garden for their Literary Audio Tour.
Rankine serves on the Brooklyn Literary Council and acts as Co-Chair for the Brooklyn Book Festival Poetry Committee. She most recently worked as the Manager of External Relations & National Programs at Cave Canem Foundation and has also held positions with Janklow & Nesbit Associates and Persea Books. Rankine received her BA from Harvard University and her MFA in Creative Writing from Columbia University.
- Executive & Continuing Education
- Attend an Open House/Info Session
- Continuing Legal Education
- Corporate Learning & Training
- Degree Completion
- Education & Research Center for Managing Risk
- Online Executive Certificate in Paralegal Studies
- Post-Baccalaureate Pre-Health Program
- The School of Graduate & Professional Studies
- Winter & Summer Sessions
- News & Events