Mary-Elizabeth Schaub, M.L.S.
Mary-Elizabeth is Coordinator of Collection Services here at Manhattanville College. She also works at the library service desk as a reference librarian as well as liaison to the Communication, History, Chemistry and Asian Studies departments. Prior to joinig Manhattanville Mary-Elizabeth worked in various roles in New York and London for the investment bank Lehman Brothers. Mary-Elizabeth lives locally with her husband, daughter and cat. She enjoys reading, bird watching and watching the Jets and Mets.
- Executive & Continuing Education
- Attend an Open House/Info Session
- Continuing Legal Education
- Corporate Learning & Training
- Degree Completion
- Education & Research Center for Managing Risk
- Online Executive Certificate in Paralegal Studies
- Post-Baccalaureate Pre-Health Program
- The School of Graduate & Professional Studies
- Winter & Summer Sessions
- News & Events