Lynda Hanley, M.L.S.
Lynda Hanley is the Education librarian acting as the liaison librarian with the School of Education. In addition she teaches a section in the Information Literacy program, Information Literacy for Educators and an Applied Research Seminar for the School of Education, and Research Techniques in the Graduate and Professional Studies program. She received a Bachelor's degree in Sociology from the University of Minnesota, Masters of Public Administration from Pace University, and Masters in Library and Information Science from Long Island University. On the weekends she works as a part time librarian in her local public library where she delights in doing a drop-in story hour for preschool children.
- Executive & Continuing Education
- Attend an Open House/Info Session
- Continuing Legal Education
- Corporate Learning & Training
- Degree Completion
- Education & Research Center for Managing Risk
- Online Executive Certificate in Paralegal Studies
- Post-Baccalaureate Pre-Health Program
- The School of Graduate & Professional Studies
- Winter & Summer Sessions
- News & Events