Nancy Bobrek, M.L.S.
Nancy Bobrek re-joined the Manhattanville Library Staff in the fall of 2010, after serving from 1995-2004 as a part-time weekend librarian at Manhattanville, and an adjunct instructor in the School of Graduate and Professional Studies. During her extensive career, she has served in a variety of library of library research and management poistions in major corporations, including American Cyanamid, Pitney Bowes and Kraft General Foods. Her academic library experience was gained while serving as Head of Reference & Information Services at the Mortola Library of Pace University, Assistant University Librarian for Collection Development at Pace, and most recently Collection Development/Acquisitions Librarian at Southern Connecticut State University in New Haven. Nancy received a B.A. in English from Wells College and an M.L.S. degree from the University of Michigan.
- Executive & Continuing Education
- Attend an Open House/Info Session
- Continuing Legal Education
- Corporate Learning & Training
- Degree Completion
- Education & Research Center for Managing Risk
- Online Executive Certificate in Paralegal Studies
- Post-Baccalaureate Pre-Health Program
- The School of Graduate & Professional Studies
- Winter & Summer Sessions
- News & Events