John Proctor, M.A., M.F.A.
John Proctor received his MA in Composition from Murray State University and is an MFA fellow in Creative Nonfiction from Vermont College of Fine Arts. In addition to academic writing, John also teaches media writing and communication theory at Manhattanville. He's written fiction, poetry, criticism, and just about everything in the space between them. While currently spending his time writing essays, he considers it all one discipline. He's been published recently in McSweeney's, Numero Cinq, Trouser Press, and the Gotham Gazette, and has a monthly essay review column in Hunger Mountain. He lives in Brooklyn with his wife, daughters, and Chihuahua.
- Executive & Continuing Education
- Attend an Open House/Info Session
- Continuing Legal Education
- Corporate Learning & Training
- Degree Completion
- Education & Research Center for Managing Risk
- Online Executive Certificate in Paralegal Studies
- Post-Baccalaureate Pre-Health Program
- The School of Graduate & Professional Studies
- Winter & Summer Sessions
- News & Events