Professional Development Schools Liason
Helen Krasnow has extensive experience as a teacher, administrator, and staff developer in the areas of teaching methods, curriculum design, curriculum mapping, differentiation in the classroom, literacy, and the teacher as researcher. Her experiences in education are diverse and reflect her interest in educating all learners. She has worked in both high-performing and under-performing schools in urban and suburban settings. Ms. Krasnow has taught students in kindergarten through graduate school and has conducted staff development with both novice and experienced educators.
Ms. Krasnow is currently an adjunct and Professional Development School liaison at Manhattanville College and a staff developer for Southern Westchester BOCES.
At Manhattanville College Ms. Krasnow has taught several graduate and undergraduate courses including Social Studies Methods; Curriculum, Management, and Assessment; Science Methods; Supervised Teaching Seminar, The Teacher as Researcher; and Fundamentals of Schools & Teaching.
- Executive & Continuing Education
- Attend an Open House/Info Session
- Continuing Legal Education
- Corporate Learning & Training
- Degree Completion
- Education & Research Center for Managing Risk
- Online Executive Certificate in Paralegal Studies
- Post-Baccalaureate Pre-Health Program
- The School of Graduate & Professional Studies
- Winter & Summer Sessions
- News & Events