Joseph Fasano, M.F.A.
Joseph Fasano earned his BA from Harvard University and his MFA from Columbia University. He is the author of "Fugue for Other Hands," winner the 2011 Cider Press Review Book Award. His poems have appeared in The Yale Review, The Southern Review, Boston Review, Tin House, and other publications. He won the 2008 RATTLE Poetry Prize, and he has been a finalist for the Missouri Review Editors' Prize, the Times Literary Supplement Poetry Competition, the Kinereth Gensler Award from Alice James Books, and the Autumn House Press Poetry Prize. He was recently nominated for a Pushcart Prize.
- Executive & Continuing Education
- Attend an Open House/Info Session
- Continuing Legal Education
- Corporate Learning & Training
- Degree Completion
- Education & Research Center for Managing Risk
- Online Executive Certificate in Paralegal Studies
- Post-Baccalaureate Pre-Health Program
- The School of Graduate & Professional Studies
- Winter & Summer Sessions
- News & Events