Andrew Bodenrader, M.A.
As Director of Academic Writing, Andrew Bodenrader is focused on the intersection of critical thinking and academic writing, the use of instructional technology in the writing classroom and assessment. In addition, he is an adjunct instructor in the American Studies and English departments, and his research interests include: the American novel, travel writing, and early 20th Century American culture. Also, he has published on travel in China.
At Manhattanville he serves on the Committee for the Assessment of Student Learning, the Core Curriculum Committee, the Subcommittee for the Center for Academic Integrity, and the Task Force for the Center for Teaching Excellence.
- Executive & Continuing Education
- Attend an Open House/Info Session
- Continuing Legal Education
- Corporate Learning & Training
- Degree Completion
- Education & Research Center for Managing Risk
- Online Executive Certificate in Paralegal Studies
- Post-Baccalaureate Pre-Health Program
- The School of Graduate & Professional Studies
- Winter & Summer Sessions
- News & Events