Brian Snee, Ph.D.
Associate Professor & Chair
Dr. Brian Snee is Associate Professor and Chair of the Department of Communication Studies. His teaching and research concentrate in the areas of communication and media studies, especially contemporary documentary film and video.
His book, The Rhetoric of the New Political Documentary, received the "Bruce E. Gronbeck Political Communication Research Award" from the Carl Couch Center for Social and Internet Research at the University of Iowa. He is currently working on a book about the controversial documentary films of Michael Moore.
In November, Dr. Snee spoke at the annual meeting of the National Communication Association in Washington D.C. about Steven Spielberg's film, Lincoln. In May, he will travel to Anchorage, Alaska, to speak at the Higher Education Teaching and Learning conference about Manhattanville's innovative use of ePortfolio as a capstone course in the Digital Media Production degree program.
- Executive & Continuing Education
- Attend an Open House/Info Session
- Continuing Legal Education
- Corporate Learning & Training
- Degree Completion
- Education & Research Center for Managing Risk
- Online Executive Certificate in Paralegal Studies
- Post-Baccalaureate Pre-Health Program
- The School of Graduate & Professional Studies
- Winter & Summer Sessions
- News & Events