Anthony Santucci, Ph.D.
Professor Santucci maintains active research laboratories at Manhattanville that incorporate the training of undergraduates interested in biopsychology and neuroscience research. At present, Prof. Santucci maintains two programs of research. One line of inquiry deals with the long-term residual effects of drugs of abuse, such as cocaine, during adolescence on cognition and emotions in adulthood using animal model systems. The other line of research investigates the residual neuropsychological effects of head trauma in college athletes who participate in contact sports.
Professor Santucci teaches a wide array of courses including Fundamentals of Psychology, Survey of Psychological Research Lab, Physiological Bases of Behavior, Drug Use and Abuse, Psychopharmacology, Research Methods in Psychology, Statistics for the Social Sciences and Lab, Computer Applications in Psychology, Methods in the Biopsychology Laboratory, Biopsychology Seminar: Neurobiology of Drug Abuse, Biopsychology Seminar: Traumatic Brain Injury, and Biological Bases of Mental Illness.
- Executive & Continuing Education
- Attend an Open House/Info Session
- Continuing Legal Education
- Corporate Learning & Training
- Degree Completion
- Education & Research Center for Managing Risk
- Online Executive Certificate in Paralegal Studies
- Post-Baccalaureate Pre-Health Program
- The School of Graduate & Professional Studies
- Winter & Summer Sessions
- News & Events