Kristin Rainville, Ph.D.Assistant Professor
Professional Development Schools Liason
Kristin Rainville, an Assistant Professor in the Department of Literacy at Manhattanville College in Purchase, New York, teaches courses in K-12 literacy. Previously she worked as an Instructor at Teachers College, Columbia University and as a coordinator for the New Jersey Department of Education's Office of Early Literacy. Kristin has also worked as a literacy coach in New Jersey and as a third grade and first grade teacher in Stamford, Connecticut.
Dr. Rainville has presented at state, national and international conferences and has co-authored articles in The Reading Teacher and online in the Literacy Coaching Clearinghouse. Her research interests include exploring the work of literacy coaches, professional development, school change, and professional development schools (PDS).
- Executive & Continuing Education
- Attend an Open House/Info Session
- Continuing Legal Education
- Corporate Learning & Training
- Degree Completion
- Education & Research Center for Managing Risk
- Online Executive Certificate in Paralegal Studies
- Post-Baccalaureate Pre-Health Program
- The School of Graduate & Professional Studies
- Winter & Summer Sessions
- News & Events