Kyoko Mona, Ph.D.Assistant Professor
Professor Kyoko Mona is an assistant professor of Economics in the department of Economics, Finance, and Management. She received her M.Phil. and Ph.D. in Economics from The City University of New York (CUNY) and Bachelor's of Science in Finance from the University of South Alabama. Prior to joining Manhattanville College in 2009, Professor Mona has worked as a visiting professor of economics at Colgate University, adjunct professor at Baruch College, CUNY, and substitute instructor at Brooklyn College, CUNY.
Professor Mona's research interests are in the areas of public finance, monetary economics as well as real-estate economics. Her current research focuses on defense and peace economics and cycles in real-estate markets. She regularly presents in professional conferences and seminars. She is a member of American Economic Association (AEA), Southern Economics Association (SEA), and Eastern Economic Association (EEA).
Professor Mona teaches introductory macroeconomics, intermediate micro and macro economics, advance financial functions using MS Excel and Access, and senior seminar in economics.
- Executive & Continuing Education
- Attend an Open House/Info Session
- Continuing Legal Education
- Corporate Learning & Training
- Degree Completion
- Education & Research Center for Managing Risk
- Online Executive Certificate in Paralegal Studies
- Post-Baccalaureate Pre-Health Program
- The School of Graduate & Professional Studies
- Winter & Summer Sessions
- News & Events