Michelene Malow, Ph.D.
Micheline Malow is an Assistant Professor of Special Education at Manhattanville College's School of Education, where she teaches courses in Exceptional Students, Students with Learning and Behavioral Disorders, and Instructional Strategies for Teaching Students with Learning and Behavioral Disorders. Additionally, she teaches courses in Manhattanville's alternative certification program known as Jump Start. Prior to this appointment, Dr. Malow was an Assistant Professor in Elementary and Early Childhood Education at The City University of New York's Queens College where she also worked with the students enrolled in the NYC Teaching Fellows, an alternative certification program.
- Executive & Continuing Education
- Attend an Open House/Info Session
- Continuing Legal Education
- Corporate Learning & Training
- Degree Completion
- Education & Research Center for Managing Risk
- Online Executive Certificate in Paralegal Studies
- Post-Baccalaureate Pre-Health Program
- The School of Graduate & Professional Studies
- Winter & Summer Sessions
- News & Events