Courtney Kelly, Ph.D.
Courtney Kelly is an Assistant Professor in the Literacy Department at Manhattanville College in Purchase, NY where she teaches classes in Content Area Literacy, English Language Learners and Literacy, New Technologies and Critical Literacy and Literacy Theory. She previously worked as an adjunct professor at Ohio Dominican University, the bilingual coordinator of a cross-cultural after-school program in Columbus, OH, and an English and reading teacher at secondary schools in Texas, Massachusetts and Cali, Colombia. Courtney has presented at both regional and national conferences. Her research interests include first and second language situated literacies, critical and culturally relevant pedagogies, spatial theory, and university-community partnerships.
- Executive & Continuing Education
- Attend an Open House/Info Session
- Continuing Legal Education
- Corporate Learning & Training
- Degree Completion
- Education & Research Center for Managing Risk
- Online Executive Certificate in Paralegal Studies
- Post-Baccalaureate Pre-Health Program
- The School of Graduate & Professional Studies
- Winter & Summer Sessions
- News & Events