Mary Ann Joyce-Walter, Ph.D.
Mary Ann Joyce-Walter was born in Champaign-Urbana, Illinois, and received her M.A. and Ph.D. in theory and composition in 1970 from Washington University, St. Louis, after which she moved to the New York City area where she has remained. She is an active composer and was a Professor of Music at Manhattanville College from 1979-2012. Her compositions have been performed at international festivals throughout Europe and Russia as well as many parts of the United States. Mary Ann's works have been published by Pioneer Drama Company, Scribner and Sons, Ars Nova, Gold Branch and World Library of Sacred Music. Her works are recorded on Capstone, Navello, and Parma Recording labels, and are available on online sites. She is a member of ASCAP, American Composers Forum, the American Music Center, and New York Women Composers.
- Executive & Continuing Education
- Attend an Open House/Info Session
- Continuing Legal Education
- Corporate Learning & Training
- Degree Completion
- Education & Research Center for Managing Risk
- Online Executive Certificate in Paralegal Studies
- Post-Baccalaureate Pre-Health Program
- The School of Graduate & Professional Studies
- Winter & Summer Sessions
- News & Events