A. Mia Heissan, Ph.D.
Mia Heissan has been a member of the Department of Mathematics and Computer Science since 2013. Dr. Heissan received her Ph.D. from the University of Rhode Island. Her research interests include Graph Theory and Combinatorics, specifically Graph Representations, Graph Colorings, and Combinatorial Games.
- Executive & Continuing Education
- Attend an Open House/Info Session
- Continuing Legal Education
- Corporate Learning & Training
- Degree Completion
- Education & Research Center for Managing Risk
- Online Executive Certificate in Paralegal Studies
- Post-Baccalaureate Pre-Health Program
- The School of Graduate & Professional Studies
- Winter & Summer Sessions
- News & Events