Meghan Freeman, Ph.D.
Dr. Meghan Freeman is an Assistant Professor in the Department of English. She received her Ph.D. from Cornell University in 2010, where she specialized in the literature and culture of the Victorian era. Before joining the faculty at Manhattanville, she taught at Tulane University and was an assistant professor at Oregon State University.
- Executive & Continuing Education
- Attend an Open House/Info Session
- Continuing Legal Education
- Corporate Learning & Training
- Degree Completion
- Education & Research Center for Managing Risk
- Online Executive Certificate in Paralegal Studies
- Post-Baccalaureate Pre-Health Program
- The School of Graduate & Professional Studies
- Winter & Summer Sessions
- News & Events